Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yet another bug (or something) I have to deal with...


Animal/Bug
Originally uploaded by Bangla, Biryanis and Badminton.
Sounding like a fighter plane, the animal/bug hovered outside my window for a few seconds before it actually made its way through the curtains and into my room, while I watched and listened in absolute horror. It was some sort of pre-historic beetle that’s too big for fly spray and too scary to hit with my shoe. I managed to take a couple of close-up photos of it before I locked it in my bathroom and hoped to God it flew out the window. It did, thankfully and is so far yet to resurface.

And, to my utter horror, I was woken suddenly at 3am this morning by a sensation of something running across my legs. Startled, I jumped up, struggled out of my mosquito net and turned on the light. It was a mouse. The first mouse to ever invade my living (and, unfortunately, sleeping) space.

When I look on the bright side, the only thing I can come up with is that at least it wasn’t crawling over my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home