Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour party for One Part 2



Observations. Right. Well. I figure that if I'm going to be doing this by myself, I might as well be writing about the experience, otherwise I'm literally just sitting in the dark by myself and I think there might be potential for that to turn into something profoundly weird.

Now that I think about it, this is actually rather reminiscent of my time in Bangladesh, except this time my "current nei" (no electricity) is voluntary.

I'd completely forgotten how quickly the room heats up and how many bugs the computer screen attracts when you have nothing but candlelight.

I've spilled candle wax on the table. My fridge is loud. I'm hearing funny noises in this new house I've moved into. I'm getting bitten by mozzies.

Think I'll go outside and look at the stars. There's nothing as beautiful as stars in the desert.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home