Thursday, April 20, 2006

Attack of the Poo Man

Are you sick of carrying around heavy guns for your armed hold-ups? Constantly accidentally nicking and pricking yourself on those sharp knives and syringes? Tripping over your machete? Well, why not try the new wave in armed robbery that’s taking Dhaka by storm: Poo!

All you have to do is smear a little bit of it on your body somewhere so you stink really bad, and then carry some around, either in your hand or in a translucent plastic bag. Then, if people refuse to hand over the dosh, threaten them with poo! There’s nothing that disgusts people, nor is as effective when push comes to shove, than human poo.

Don’t believe us? Here’s what some of our victims are saying:

“DON’T TOUCH HIM!! Just give him the money.”
“OK, OK! Take it! Take ALL of it. Just don’t come near me.”
“Oh my God!!! I can still smell it! Did I get any on me?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home